WALLAdesk Charge™ Charging Station with Work Surface
The WALLAdesk Charge™ is Carstens' most innovative WALLAdesk® with a built-in power strip and 20" W x 12-3/16" D folding work surface. Like the Original WALLAdesk® and Mini WALLAdesk®, it can be used for prepping medication and supplies but it has the additional benefit of being a charging station. Clinicians can use the WALLAdesk Charge™ to charge their laptops, cell phones and tablets used for patient charting at the point-of-care. Patients and their visitors can use it to simultaneously charge multiple electronics while using the work surface.
The desk can be mounted anywhere a work surface with charging capabilities is needed, from patient rooms, laboratories, exam rooms and more. Its seamless work surface, made from medium-density fiberboard (MDF), accommodates infection control efforts because it is easy to clean.
- Work surface auto locks into place when lifted and lowers automatically and quietly with a slight lift of the work surface
- Non-porous work surface made from MDF
- Built-in power strip with surge protection and 6’ cord. UL Certified
- Power strip includes three (3) AC outlets and two (2) USB ports. Powder coated steel frame. Four holes for mounting
- Optional Accessories: Laptop Security Cable, Tablet Holder, Hand Sanitizer Holder
|Dimensions||Folded: 20-11/16" W x 13-3/16" H x 3-7/8" D
Work Surface: 20" W x 12-3/16" D