Stackable Office Storage Cabinet With Lock - Gray
Securely store important materials and equipment in a medical facility, office, school, or home. These lockable cabinets can be used individually or stacked up to 4 units high to create a complete storage station. They’re made from premium powder-coated steel that can withstand heavy use and is highly scratch and chip resistant. The door features a keyed lock and opens upwards and slides back above the shelves, virtually disappearing and taking up zero space. Locks are installed so that one key accesses all doors.
- The cabinet is 17 5/8"H x 36"W x 17 5/8"D
- Comes with 3 adjustable wire dividers to keep materials organized and stable inside
- Doors open upwards and slide back above shelves, taking up zero space
- Carstens offers a 3" steel base (sold separately) to create stabilized cabinet stacks
- Proudly made in the USA of US and imported parts
Modular cabinets may be used individually or stacked (up to 4 high recommended) for maximum chart storage. Cabinets also fit neatly on desktops or countertops. Use optional matching steel base to elevate cabinet 3" off floor or desk surface. Durable, powder-coated steel is highly scratch- and chip-resistant. Available in gray and almond finishes. Stores Side- and Top-Opening Ringbinder charts. Lockable for confidentiality. Units keyed alike. Three adjustable wire dividers per cabinet for storage flexibility.
|Details||Three adjustable wire dividers included|
|Product Dimensions||Each cabinet is: 17 5/8"H x 36"W x 17 5/8"D|