Heavy Duty 3-Ring Binder for Minimum Data Set (MDS) Manuals - Side Opening
Carstens Heavy Duty Ring Binders for Minimum Data Sets are manufactured with premium polypropylene plastic to handle the high demands of medical facilities. They’re resistant to bending, folding, scratching and tearing (even in the creases) – substantially stronger than standard vinyl binders – to last for years and save you money over time. The “MDS” lettering is hot-foil stamped directly into the plastic covers for a clear, vibrant look that won’t peel or wear like traditional sticker labels. These ring binders are the professional-grade standard for hardworking people and places across the country.
- Precision No-Gap Rings tested for over 50,000 uses to hold tight and stay aligned
- Extra-long front and back panels fully cover and protect standard divider tabs
- Silver lettering is hot-foil stamped onto the cover and spine – no peeling or wearing
- BPA/BPF/BPS free – proudly made in the USA of US and imported parts
- 3-year limited warranty on rings and covers
Our hospital-grade, non-porous medical binder surface is impenetrable to air and liquids, so bacteria cannot grow beyond the surface, versus standard vinyl binders that can absorb liquids and harbor bacteria. This unique cover material ensures easy cleaning and disinfecting – ideal for medical charting supplies that see rigorous use in healthcare environments.