1.5-Inch Heavy Duty 3-Ring Binder for Medical Charting – Top Opening
Carstens Heavy Duty Ring Binders are manufactured with premium polypropylene plastic to handle the high demands of medical facilities, schools, offices, warehouses and more. They’re resistant to bending, folding, scratching and tearing (even in the creases) – substantially stronger than standard vinyl binders – to last for years and save money over time. These ring binders are the professional-grade standard for hardworking people and places across the country.
- 1.5-inch rings (250 sheet capacity)
- Precision engineered No-Gap Rings tested for 50,000 uses to hold tight and stay aligned
- Extra-long front and back panels fully cover and protect standard divider tabs
- Smooth areas on spine and covers allow labeling that sticks and stays
- BPA/BPF/BPS free – proudly made in the USA of US and imported parts
- 3-year limited warranty on rings and covers
- All Carstens binders can be custom imprinted with text and logos to suit your needs
Our hospital-grade, non-porous medical binder surface is impenetrable to air and liquids, so bacteria cannot grow beyond the surface, versus standard vinyl binders that can absorb liquids and harbor bacteria. This unique cover material ensures easy cleaning and disinfecting – ideal for medical charting suppliesthat see rigorous use in healthcare environments.